Big pimping!!!

Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Big pimping!!!

Postby JR » Thu May 02, 2013 10:31 am

Anabolic Asteroid at anabolic-asteroid.net was kind enough to do this labor intensive graphic on a Star 171 Beast for me. The background is the drive critique thread Pimp My Drive on Finnish Frisbee Association board and the artist picked some of my writing and slapped it on a disc :-D

Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Big pimping!!!

Postby cubeofsoup » Thu May 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Only you JR could devise a disc so perfect.
cubeofsoup
Tree Magnet

Postby keltik » Thu May 02, 2013 2:01 pm

JR I can finally say with confidence that you are truly a genius.
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby JR » Thu May 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Thanks but the credit really goes out to Anabolic Asteroid because it was their idea and artwork. When i heard of the idea i knew i had to have that disc :-D Also the name of the thread comes from the original poster Markus Mäntylä whom you can see ace lefty on a 440' or so hole in the Scandinavian Open 2010 videos on Youtube channel lcgm8 with him winning Finnish dubs last year also on the same channel.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Disc Artwork