My bag... what do I need?

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: My bag... what do I need?

Postby mikepowles » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm

JTdisc wrote:I love the truth, it's my favorite mid because it just goes dead straight for me. That said, you're starting to get a bit of overlap because the Vector is a bit similar to the Truth, with just a tic more stability and more fade at the end. If I was going to carry 3 I'd go with a Tensor/Verdict/Pain, Truth, and Tangent so there would be more separation between the overstable mid and the stable. If I could only carry one mid, it would be the Truth.

Tensor, truth, tangent would be a nice setup. That just might be the next move I make as far as changing things around.
mikepowles
Noob

Favorite Disc: innova tern

Postby discmonkey42 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm carrying the Verdict, Truth, Tangent right now and it's working great. Tangent will probably loose its spot to a beat in Classic Truth (more glide), but I just put that in the bag, may be a bit before that happens. I think the Verdict has more glide than the Tensor so it won out for me.
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby JR » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 am

My Tangent does not flip at full power. It the most dependable mvp disci have along with neutron Axis. For once i seem to have a more hss disc than others heehee.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion